From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 7:12 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't scrap one genre in favor of another
which is what you seem to be implying here. Just because we have three side
scroller games, well four once MOTA is released, that doesn't mean we have
enough side scrollers in our market. Every genre of games has equal right to

be explored.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.