Hi,

We had some missunderstandings.
I didn't like the ending of Technoshock that much.
I never finnished Shades of doom.

Kevin
Am 31.12.2009 18:01, schrieb Thomas Ward:
Hi Phil,
I for one thought the end of Shades of Doom 1.2 was ok. Perhaps not mainstream quality, but who cares? It was perfectly fine, and was a decent ending to the game.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Kevin,
I'm sorry you didn't like the end of Shades of Doom, as I took part in making it.
spoiler
space
It was supposed to be your character signaling for the craft to land opening the hatch, and flying off back to where he came from.
I did some of the sounds but David did the final mix.
What would you like at the end?
Phil