I went in there where the voice for narrator is located, inside the control
panel. Anna is already cranked up to 9 which is the highest it lets me go.
So she should be screaming her lungs out by now, but she is not :)

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 11:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Anna voice, was Windows 7 and compatibility

Hi,
For some reason the volume for Microsoft Anna is typically pretty low,
but you can raise the volume somewhat by adjusting it in the control
panel. If you go into the control panel and go to the speech settings in
that dialog there is an option for adjusting the audio output for Anna.
Press enter on the audio output button and tab to the volume button,
press enter, and crank the volume up to the max. Sorry, I don't have
Windows 7 sitting right in front of me at the moment so I can't give you
step by step details right now, but if you still need more help when I
get on my laptop I'll write up more detailed step by step instructions
if you need them.