Hi,
I'm not talking about Windows Narrator. Windows Narrator is a cheap screen reader for Windows 7 that ships with the OS. What I'm talking about is the settings for Sapi 5 in the control panel. There is a difference.

Cheers!

Ch.B. wrote:
I went in there where the voice for narrator is located, inside the control
panel. Anna is already cranked up to 9 which is the highest it lets me go.
So she should be screaming her lungs out by now, but she is not :)