Hi Thomas,
To be honest I did find mac computers hard to operate, simply because I had never seen the system before. I didn't get chance to familiarise myself with it before I left college, because they were only being used in the music tech department. As for the learning C, I'm using Dev C++ with the mingw compiler. Not sure how that is for cross platform work, or even how to write programs for other systems, but, again, if there is enough interest I could always add that to my list of things to learn. Although I'm wondering does Simbian use C++? It would be nice to make some accessible simbian based games.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive News

Hi Peter,
Ummm...That's a bit extreme. Things aren't that dificult as you would
make them seam. Remember Damien is learning C++ which is the traditional
programming language used by Mac OS developers. Plus Mac OS uses a very
commonC/C++ compiler gcc and g++ for development which runs on Mac,
Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows, you name it. If you can use the
compiler on one OS you can use it on all. You make it sound like Mac OS
is a totally alien operating system which isn't true. Mac and Windows
have similar applications, tools, some the same and some a bit
different. However, the learning curve isn't as bad as you make it
sound.
Cheers!