From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Smith
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] RSGames Monopoly Patch

Hi Gamers,
We have just released a patch to Monopoly PC version that contains
many bug fixes (which makes the game run more smoothly). We have added
some new features, such as token locations and being able to view your
assets when it is not your turn. We have also added System Access
support and have improved support with Jaws.
You can find it at www.rsgames.co.nr
Enjoy.
-Ryan