But when I try F3 and F4, or F5 and F6, nothing happens. The level of the
sound does not change.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of djc
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 8:07 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RSGames Monopoly Patch

Sure just press f3 to turn the music down or all the way off. f4 will turn
it back up. F5 and f6 do the same for the sounds.

On 1/21/2010 at 8:56 PM Nancy \(Loravara\) wrote:

>Is there a way to silence the music in the game?  When I try to turn the
>volume down for the music, nothing happens.  I would like to turn it off
>altogether.  I like the sound effects, just not the music.

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500