Sure just press f3 to turn the music down or all the way off. f4 will turn
it back up. F5 and f6 do the same for the sounds.

On 1/21/2010 at 8:56 PM Nancy \(Loravara\) wrote:

>Is there a way to silence the music in the game?  When I try to turn the
>volume down for the music, nothing happens.  I would like to turn it off
>altogether.  I like the sound effects, just not the music.

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500