I tend to agree completely. Despite having beating the game myself I think 1.0 was released too soon.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the entombed game

Hi,
That might be nice, but I'd just like some complete documentation
period. The wiki is very incomplete at this point. I am a bit
frustrated and annoyed to go online to look up something about the
game only to get a nice little message this page doesn't exist yet.
Honestly I think Entombed 1.0 was released too soon. There are still a
number of bugs I've personally found, the sounds could have been
improved, and the lack of documentation isn't a good selling point in
my opinion. I like the game, but I do think he should have put a
couple of more weeks into it and actually finished the documentation,
and made a few updates here and there before releasing 1.0.

Hi,
One thing I want is the documentation in  say, a text file, included with
the game. It is slightly impractical to have to go onlineto learn how to
play an RPG like this (orany other game, for that matter).
Best Regards,
Hayden