From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:06 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the entombed game

Hi,
Definitely. For one thing there are a few bugs that I feel should have
been squashed before final release. Another issue I've noticed is
there are still some balancing issues to be worked out. Like why is it
if you train swordsmanship to level 4 and still miss half the time
while the enemies give you a beating?
I've found using magic, if you have it, more reliable and safe than
equiping and using weapons.  I can train harm up to level 4, never
really miss, and level extremely heavy damage to an intended target.
why isn't swords as equally powerful when trained up that high?