Hello Kellie,
have you tried to set the game to use JAWS and then close the game and restart JAWS and then the game. This is what I had to do, since you have JAWS turned off when you run the game with SAPI.
Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <pebbles...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

This game seems like a game I would like. I have messed with the demo and so far it is pretty interesting. I only hate that I can't use jaws with it. When I switch the engine to jaws I lose all speech. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling entombed and still it does this. I am stuck using the sapi voices and they are not my favorite. lol I am not sure what else I can try to fix the problem.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com