To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with some sited people.

Personally, I'm fine about playing audio games in free periods, ---- heck I bet other people in the class were using a ds, psp etc to play games, ---- so why not play audio games.

Unless you were really! hammering the keyboard there shouldn't be a problem (keyboards are fairly tough with auto switches i've tended to find), so either you were being very forceful indeed, really hammering the keys to the point of potentially causing damage, or your teacher has their technical information wrong, ---- heck I pressy keys pretty hard when I'm touch typing at speed myself.

Never having seen you use a computer though, it's rather hard to say which.

Beware the grue!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4950 (20100316) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4950 (20100316) __________