To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with some sited people.

When are you in school since you are on the list all the time? If you are in school, how can you have a personal game on a school computer? Maybe you should think about just doing school work at school and waiting until you get home/out of school for the day to play any games. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the teacher thinking that you are hurting the school equipment. Just my honest opinion, but if you are in school for a certain time period of the day then you should only be concentrating on school stuff and not worry about Tarzan Junior or any other games or even this list until after school.

Anne W
(sighted audio gamer)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>