To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with some sited people.

Yeah, if your pressing the space bar "hard," it may effect the performance of the spacebar and other controls; you have 2 choices here; either don't play the games at school since they probably own the computer, and you won't have that problem; or try not to tap the spacebar so hard as if to make a annoying noise, which the teacher will hear and be able to discipline you.. THX ----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>