I have a game that's been going on for seven hours now and still no end in sight. Possibly it is because that I play very defensively- as it's my style in most similar games- and I'm playing the largest map with combo battles. It is rather amusing actually, my land is completely under my control now, crawling with armors and soldiers and fighters. I actually got enough units to surround my land in a double ring lol. So far, every enemy unit landing on my land had long enough to say 'uh' before my defensive forces annihilated them. Also caught 5 of their transports sneaking about around my waterway and sunk every single one of them.
Now if I can find where on this blasted map their land is!
I've taken over two islands, one small and one pretty large, but neither seem to be enemy land.
Good times!

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat