From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DirectSound or XAudio

WELL TOM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, BUT IF YOU COULD HAVE SOMETHING ON
YOUR WEBSITE THAT DETECTED THINGS IE DIRECTX 9 AND THINGS COMPARING IT AND
OTHER THINGS TO THE LATEST VERSIONS.
AND IF THINGS WERE OK YOU GOT SAY THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR THE GAMES.
IF NOT YOU WOULD  BE WARNED AND EITHER BARED FROM GOING FURTHER TILL YOU HAD
THE REQUIREMENTS OR GIVEN  AN OPTION TO CONTINUE.
IN BOTH CASES YOU COULD PUT LINKS TO GET THOSE.