To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any interactive fiction fans out there?

Where can I get these games at?

I would be willing to try all of them.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi Mike,
play dragon dot z5 or gurmay. Their are really cool games like that and you will enjoy them, plus dragon is much cool but you need a brail note in order

to play those games.
Do you love audio games? Would you like to chat about BGt a game creation
tool for the blind? Do you need any tips or tricks on any sought of game? Do

you need to ask questions about buying a game and help for the game? Well,
this is the right place for you then! If you would like to joyn, just send a

blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com