The first games I ever played (with sighted assistance) were on the playstation, which I in fact still have. I used to spend hours doing it. then, in 2004 I got my first computer, and the first pc games I played were on the old klango platform, which had links to non polish websites. I didn't care my english was bad, I decided to try anyway. There were a lot of broken links (IE adora became draconis but it wasn't tmensioned) and so on so I visited ag.net, which introduced me to the large database. and so it continued, I first signed up to the ag forum, watched for a while then started using my account for other purpuses than checking for new posts. then I also signed up for audyssey, and the rest is history.

database 4974 (20100325) __________

http://www.eset.com