To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:55 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Battle boomer question

Hello,

and now at least I found out that AutoIt is not capable of running so...
let's call it... Power full games, that it crashes. It has loats of
buffer errors and sound issues. I need to get it ported over to
something, I am not thinking of bgt, because that hasn't got a compiler
yset though if it once odes I will gladly switch over. Can someone help
me with getting it ported to something like... VB6 or something? I am
just not advanced enough.