Hi Philip,

I hate to disagree with you, but I do.  The run time libraries for VB6 are very
small and easy to install.  And that then makes VB6 games etc run just fine
under all versions of Windows.  Heck, who cares if Microsoft no longer supports
VB6.  I mean what if VB6 was not even a Microsoft product.  That doesn't make
it bad.  I see allot of Microsoft products that people have allot worse time
trying to get to run even with huge down loads and installs of the supporting
files.  And heck I some times still run a program named Cool Edit version 1.53
and that was built for Windows 3.1.  But it runs just fine and has some cool
features that even the newest version of Gold Wave doesn't have.

But that is just my opinion of VB6.  And programming languages like screen
readers etc, everyone has their opinion as to which is the best, easiest to use
etc.

TGIF and BFN