Why are they called "flats"?
---
In God we trust.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Football game please

Hi Jim.

Sorry Jim, but charles' request for a free game just got my thoughts running ;D.

I've also learnt something today, sinse I'm afraid i'd not heard of the city of Chardon before, ---- I've read books and seen films set in cleaveland, but this is the first I've heard of Chardan.

In fairness though Durham isn't the most famous city in England either.

Having had this flat sinse may of 2007, the notion of being in the same place for 23 years is actually a trifle scary! (I'm stil not certain this is where I'll be staying).

Beware the grue!