From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 5:02 AM
To: dark
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Football game please

Hi Dark,

I know that you were just spoofing, but to set the record straight.  I have
lived in this apartment building since March 1987.  The building is a
government subsidized HUD building, so I pay approximately one third of my
SSDI check for rent.  The building has 76 apartments, all on one level and
is shaped like a large square C with a court yard in the center of the C.
In the courtyard we have a pavilion, grills etc.  I guess the large C shape
is so that helicopters and airplanes know that they are over Chardon when
they fly over.  The city of Chardon is the county seat of Geauga county in
Ohio.   The largest city near Chardon is Cleveland Ohio USA.

BTW I am the Vice Chairman, board of commissioners, Geauga Metropolitan
Housing Authority.  You can listen to our board meetings from my web site
where it says click here for the GMHA board meetings.

Now for my credit card, I always always immediately pay off any amount I
ever charge on it.  You know before I have to pay any intrust.

I do support the tobacco growers though.  Have since I started smoking when
I was 15.  Well except for those 5 years when I had quit.

I can not even imagine how many hours over the last thirty years I have
spent learning, experimenting and coding computer games.  You know along
with looking for, recording and editing sound files for them.  Oh yeah and
the Email and phone calls for tech support of my games.  Thank goodness I
have had this nice comfortable chair and computer desk for so many years.

TGIF and BFN