To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] curious about terminology - Re: Football game please

So the motorbike  might have had a flat tire in his flat.
They lifted the parts on the lift to his flat and instead of using the lift to get it down they had to lift it up to carry it down the stairs.

What an up lifting story.
It was so uplifting that I may have to lie flat on my bed in the flat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>