Yes, she might be an internationally famous treasure hunter, ---- but obviously she never got her gold star for swimming one length of a standard pool ;D.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi,
Lol!   Poor Lara. Drowning her in her own swimming pool. That's cruel,
man. Just cruel, but funny as well.

On 5/13/10, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Fair enough tom, as I said, it was really only an illustrative example.

Several of the mega man games have something similar, mega man zero 1 has a
first level and boss along those lines, and X5 even has a full training
stage with commentary including a fight against a toned down versionn of one
of the bosses from X4.

Hmmm, I wonder if the entombed dungeon creator would let you do something
similar for entombed?

Btw, for shear stupidity, a friend and I were playing the original tomb
raider on the playstation (well she was playing I was watching), and trying
to find as many ways as possible to kill lara in her mantion, which was
completely silly, but actually rather fun.

Drowning her in her swimming pool was my personal favouroute!
Beware the Grue!

Dark.
Beware the Grue!