I'd like more than one player on the entire game though.
have a bigger level type also have a single mp level or so like in audioquake which I have stopped playing because I really never played it more than halfheartedly. Having cooperative mode maybe bots I suppose that are stupid or something, for practice but online play.

Hi,
Yeah, having multiple players on level 9 would be awesome. The boss
battle is a pretty though battle with one player and it would rock
being able to have multiple players attacking him at once.