Hi Yohandy,
Sigh...Weather you realise it or not, not  every accessible game out
there is just another space invaders clone like Troopenum or Aliens in
the Outback. Have you ever tried Entombed, Rail Racer, 3D Velocity, or
Time of Conflict?
All of these are newer accessible games just coming onto the
accessible games market and while they are not mainstream quality they
are certainly better than games like Troopenum.  I think you need to
look at what is available instead of just assuming every single game
is just another Space Invaders clone which they are not.
However, you've convinced me we need to do something about this all
the same. How about you put your wollet were your mouth is and do
something about it for a change?
Okay you say you want games like Street Fighter 4 if you agree to fit
the bill for sounds, music, and pay me a yearly salary I'll go to work
for you bright and early Monday morning. I'm absolutely serious. If
you can give me a reasonable income, cover my medical, plus provide me
the software and tools I need to create the next great Street Fighter
4 for the blind I'll do it, but I can't do it without money and an
income to keep a roof over my head and cover living expenses. I'm not
going to do it for free.
You say the sounds in accessible games aren't good enough for you. How
about purchasing the community a sound library of royalty free sounds
from Sound Ideas.  Last time I checked a cd costs $$300 to $500 a pop.
You can easily put $5,000 into a reasonable sound library jjust to get
started making games. If you purchase them for me I'll use them. If
not then you'll just have to put up with what I can afford on my
budget.
Basicly, I don't want to shoot your ideas down, be a wet blanket, but
you have to get realistic.  Just because you want something to be a
certain way doesn't mean it is realisticly feasable no matter how much
you wish it to be otherwise.  If you believe that is feasable all I'm
saying is put your money were your mouth is and make it happen or stop
complaining about it. If it truly means that much to you personally
then start by purchasing sounds, learn to program, and make a
contribution rather than blaming us for failing to  reach your quality
and standards.

Smile.