Hi Phil,
Thanks to the way Streemway is designed I could do exactly that. I
could leave the speech files unencrypted, but encrypt the music,
cars, etc with Streemway. That is one thing I really like about the
library. You can load from an encrypted sound pack or load a wave or
ogg file directly from the hard drive.
As for mp3 Streemway doesn't support mp3 files, because of the
licensing issues over that format. It is no longer free and open
source and you have to pay royalties to support mp3 in your product.
So Streemway uses ogg vorbus for sound compression instead. That's
fine with me since ogg tends to  have a little better audio quality
with a higher compression ratio.

Smile.