To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What Are Considered SPace Invader Clones?

mmm, I thought Torrent's storyline was based on the idea that you were
defending the earth from aliens? ---- now I know terrorists might wel be a
different nationality and thus possibly count as illegal aliens, ---- but I
can't remember the last time I heard of terrorists chucking asteroids
around!

Beware the Grue!