From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of clement chou
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:09 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Right, agreed. I just go this idea from games like onimusha, where you would

hit start to pause the game and l1 and r1 move you through different tabs.
You start on weapons, and to equip one you scrol down and hit x. Ten if you
hit r1 it moves yu to health items, magical items, keys, etc. But I think it

wouldn't unbalance the game to much to have different potions. So long as
there was a way to keep them from being overpowering... say, if you had an
invisibility potion, only have you be invisible up to a certain distance, or

when you started attacking. Invincibility I could see being harder though.