well the genisus engine would be fine I guess.

Hi Clement,
Right. Just because I wouldn't give out the level editors to the
public doesn't mean I can't add new missions here and there as I think
them up or someone gives me a good idea for one.  As I said before
this type of game could have unlimited possibilities for expantion. It
just means if I use the Genesis Engine to do it the ability to do so
would be restricted to USA Games rather than the general public, but
still can be expanded and upgraded.
If you guys really want something more dinamic, user customizable,
I'll have to basicly write a new shareware type engine that uses Sapi
for voice output, include a scripting component to build new missions,
etc which could take a really long time to create. Building new
engines is far more complex and time consuming than using an existing
one.