To: "Gary Whittington" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Raceway was The other side

Hi Crash,

Oh, guess that I had not even thought of a pause or save feature in an auto race game. Guess that I was still thinking of like with my original Mach 1 racing game with the racing league and my new tts version where the goal is to learn the track and drive it as fast as you possibly can. It is timed to one one thousandth of a second and in the league we had races decided by times that close. But I guess that a goal of getting ahead of and staying ahead of the other cars on the track would be more like a nascar race. Still not sure about a pause or save feature in a nascar race though. I personally like the time trial sort of thing trying to drive the track as fast as possible without other cars in the way. I most often played that mode in Atari Pole Position. It seems like more of a skill thing for me without the other random cars in the way. Guess having to get around random cars could be a skill as well though.

BFN