Hi Yohandy,
Anything is possible I suppose. I haven't completely ruled comments
out for future releases, but more the simple case I didn't have enough
message files to make that a viable option and the way I wrote the
commenting feature it would take a lot of work rewriting it to pick
random messages and to be enabled/disabled as needed. So I felt the
best alternative in the mean time was just to remove the commenting
code completely and maybe add a better commenting system at some
future point down the road when I have more time to work on it.