Hi Dark,
Yes, in deed. That's exactly what drew me to the NES platform when it
was introduced in the mid 80's. the games were hard, challenging, but
not so hard it couldn't be completed. You just had to work like crazy
at it.
In fact, this is one of the reasons I've started up USA games. I've
been there done that so to speak, and just find the current accessible
games lacking in this balance between difficult and completable. Even
worse when I do create something challenging I get negative feedback
of the type the game is too hard, too difficult, and I'm asked to tone
the game down some. it is obvious several VI gamers have no idea how
difficult mainstream games are, and why they drew millions of sighted
players to purchase them.

Smile.