Well, there aren't too many games to choose from, so I can't exactly name one, true. lol.

At 07:37 PM 03/11/2010, you wrote:
yeah, but the points you mentioned aren't exactly available in q9 are they? lol. If I had such acrobatic maneuvers available to me in the game it would actually be doable. remember I was specifically referring to audio games where you don't always get to make such decisions. in fact I can't think of a single one where you can do what you described. lol

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game difficulties was Re: best side scroller? - Re:Q9 version 1.2.

Uh... where did you get the idea Yohandy was me? lol.

My views are somewhat opposite, actually. True, games have to be easier, but that doesn't mean what you describe is unbeatable, Yohandy. This is where one generally resorts to hit and run tactics... in sengoku basara 3, as an example, I was playing a character wielding two blades. I ran forward and got caught up in a group of 15 or so enemies... all of whom wanted my blood. What do you do? You pick a couple off, run back or leap over an attack and attack as you come down and take out another one. Simple ideas like that work, and if there's a pit behind the nearest crowd of goons, jump over it, use a projectile weapon and nail them as they come following you. I've almost beat the insane difficulty... not quite yet, but not far from it either.