From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Claridge
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 2:59 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game difficulties wasbestsidescroller?-Re:Q9version
1.2.

Hi all
How about keeping the warnings but have them crumble if you stand on them
too long, so you would fall in if you take too long to make the jump.
Thanks
Rich

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Nov 2010, at 00:58, Clement Chou <chou.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That would depend on the surface itself. But in a temple that old, it
would logically be pretty reasonable to assume that you would hear it if you
stepped on a ledge with bits of broken stone and cracked edges.

> At 04:52 PM 04/11/2010, you wrote:
>> Hi Charles,
>> No, you certainly wouldn't see it, but I would think you would hear it
when
>> you stepped on it?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Hayden

wasbestsidescroller?-Re:Q9version
>> 1.2.
>>
>> You would, if you didn't know where the edge is.  But my thought would be
>> that you could see it, and the other items in the room, if a torch were
lit.

>> If the room were still dark, you wouldn't see the treasures or dangers.
>>
>> ---
>> Shepherds are the best beasts!

Thomas?