Hi,

Exactly. In fact, I just had to renew the USA Games domain and we are
now paid up until 2012.  It was a close thing, because we had some
unexpected expenses this month and i wasn't sure I was going to come
up with that as well as the internet domain renewal this month. If I
hadn't USA Games would have gone down for the count. Not cool.