I have not heard from him for ages though this is not unusual, usually he shos his mug at the end of every year sometimes in the middle and sometimes at the start or at random.
Nothing new has been slated for release though.
but if its all down.
hmmm.
At 02:59 p.m. 9/11/2010, you wrote:
I haven't heard from him in quite some time. Did he say what he was sick with? And how long ago was this?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 6:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Where is Josh of Draconis?

Hi Folks,
I haven't gotten any orders for games from Draconis in a few weeks, so I went to,
http://www.draconisentertainment.com
and found the web site down.
I checked Josh's other web sites and they are also down.
The last message he sent me was that he was sick.
Does anyone know if he is better ?
Thanks,
Phil