Hi I to would like to know this as well please. from Mich.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessable game concels

Along these same lines, I would like to find one that has games that are playable with absolutely no sighted assistance from start to finish. Finding and starting the games, knowing what the target is and when and where to aim or shoot rather than just shooting wildly in all directions and scoring strictly by luck or chance. Games that take skill to play and being able to play them without help.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Blind Treasures " <blindtreasu...@comcast.net>