Hi,

And I'd also like to add, if this hasn't been said already, that the
games that we can play require a lot of time, practice, and a good
deal of doing things from memory.  For example, since menus don't
speak you might write it down, braille it up, etc but sooner or later
you are going to just want to remember the menus to navigate them
faster. In game play if you are playing a game it helps to commit to
memory certain game sounds so you can successfully block an attack,
and can counter it quickly. Unfortunately, you don't have a handy
sound descriptions menu right there so you pretty much are on your own
figuring out what sound means what. In short, what I'm saying is it
does take both a lot of time and a lot of patients learning and
getting good at any mainstream game because it pretty much boils down
to playing based on nothing more than your own memory and sound
queues.

HTH