Hello everyone,

We have just released the first of our freeware games, USA Blackjack,
written in pure Python. This text-based game will not only be hours of
enjoyment for card players, but is completely open source and is
licenced under the GNU General Public License Agreement. You can use
the source code to help yourself learn Python, modify it, or share it
with others as needed. It is completely cross-platform and supports
Windows, Mac, Linux, FreeBSD, and any platform with a compatible
Python interpreter. To get the Python interpreter for your platform
visit the Python website
http://www.python.org
and grab a copy for your platform if you don't already have one installed.

To get USA Blackjack visit the Blackjack home page at
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/blackjack.php
and enjoy.

Happy holidays!