I haven't looked, but how many decks are being used? Also, should there be 3? or 4 files in the unzipped game folder. I've played two games so far, and haven't actually won them by going all the way, but started with 100 dollars and built it up to 1,000, then had to take a break for dinner so lost it on purpose in one game, then started with 100 and built it up to 3,000 in the second game before having to go off and doing something else and so lost on purpose.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Blackjack 1.0 Released!

Hi Hayden,

Mainly it is just an issue of system performance. Running compiled pyc
files will run faster than running a Python program from raw source.
In a small game like Blackjack I doubt it really matters much, but I
added the compiled pyc file anyway for performance sake.

So how do you like the new game? I'm getting my but kicked by the
computer. I lost three games and won two so far. Hmmm...I don't like
those odds.

Hi Thomas,
Just curious...why do we need the .pyc file? The .py file works fine.

Best Regards,
Hayden