Hi Ryan,

Yes, I know about doc strings. Thing is though I personally don't like
them. I guess it has to do with the fact I come from a C/C++
background that using a doc string seams weird. Although, you have a
point if I am going to use these apps as training tutorials I should
use standard doc strings just to stick with standard Python coding
conventions.