Hi,

I'd imagine that would add more to the random factor to the game. In
USA Blackjack I just created a list, essentually an array, of cards
from 0 to 51 and have the random generator pick one at random. That
works, but if you shuffle the deck before randomly selecting a card
the cards are in a different order from round to round that would make
the random selection more realistic and more random per game. For
example, in my Blackjack game element 0 is always the Ace of Clubs. If
I shuffled the deck element 0 could be anything from the Ace of Clubs
to the King of Spades.