While I agree Muhammed's comments might have been a bit strong, I will say I have very litle respect for a company who are so terrible at filling orders, communicating, or even letting people know they exist!

The amount of times some poor person has turned up on the audiogames.net forum saying they ordered one of bavisoft's games a month ago and it hasn't showed up and all their mail to bavisoft bounces is actually quite staggering!

Heck, the only time I've ever seen a peep out of them for the past three years is when someone suggests their games sould be released as abandonware.

not a seasons greetings, not a word, nada!

In fact it wouldn't surprise me if this virus was simply a result of bavisoft not updating their security software or site.

The really sad thing is, their games were very well produced for what they were. The acting was good, and though they have no lastbility whatosever, when they were produced in 2004 they were pretty advanced.

Of course now, they do look a bit second wrate, but that's because things have moved on.

I'd be extremely pleased if bavisoft proved me wrong, released another fully updated modern game and fixed their problems, but as it is I don't have much respect for the company.

As for cryticism, I do try to keep what I say at least constructive, though in Bavisoft's case they've never listened to me anyway.

Beware the Grue!