Hi Dark,
I much appreciate your comments. That sort of criticism is fine. It is constructive and suggests ways of improvement. It was my first game that I made almost entirely myself (The only thing I had help with was the networking side). True, I had collaborated in other projects, but I had done Acefire from scratch. Looking back on it, my code is quite messy and probably could have been done better. Especially now I am working in BGT, I'm finding much better and easier ways to accomplish tasks, so I should get to where I need much quicker.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Acefire

As i said at the time, I really! wish there were more gameplay options in acefire.

The sounds, music and extra features are great, but in the end I just feel that there aren't enough tactical options or choices in the game.

Just an opinion though of course, I'm not intending to start a flamewar, just make a constructive comment.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Pendleton" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>