Hi,

Well, sorry to say that's your loss. The fact you don't have or don't
make room for another input device still doesn't mean a game developer
can't make another input device as a primary controller. The way I see
it if you really want to play that game bad enough you'll make the
room. Your not having room for a mouse or joystick is no excuse to use
a keyboard which is clunky, slow, and ill equipped for complex gaming.

Smile.