Hi all,

The release of BGT 1.0 is drawing near, and I am currently working on the
registration functionality that will be available to game writers. I have
written an article on the subject which I was wondering if you could all give
me your opinions on, or at least those of you interested in game creation.
Smile.

The article can be found at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5121962/Registration.txt

Your thoughts and feedback would be very much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall