Hi Thomas,

Just one little correction I think.  In procedural programming you can have
public and private variables.  That is you can do things at the beginning such
as

public SpeechRate

or

dim PlayersNames(10)

And those variables are then global throughout your entire program.  But you
can also do the same in a sub and those variables are then only accessible in
that sub.  I E you can use the same variable in other subs and the values etc
are not carried over from one sub to another.

And then there is a bad programming practice that I do all of the time and that
is that I do not even declare variables.  Just use them on the fly as it were.
But that is only if you do not need to declare them such as dimensioned arrays
or if you need them to be global.

BFN

    Jim

Constants aren't;  variables don't.