rofl. hey, at least it's as full proof as it can get. haha.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt registration

Hi Josh,

Oh, I think the electronic freedom foundation would absolutely love
you. What you are talking about is several levels worse than anything
Microsoft or Freedom Scientific has created yet. Trust me, if anyone
starts doing that I'll never buy another product from them again. i
won't stand for that level of paranoid security. I'm already disgusted
with the Jaws registration and the online product activation in
Windows 7. What you are suggesting would be many times worse by far.

Cheers!