Hi Thomas,

Yeah, if I had an explosion or whatever take out part of a wall or whatever, I
would just adjust the coordinates for the collision detection, which I'm sure
is what you do.  But my question really was, why test to see if there is going
to be, a collision in stead of testing to see if there is, a collision.  No big
deal, I'm sure it all works out the same in the end.  It Just seems to be an
extra bit of calculation and extra amount of complication to the code and
thought process.

BFN

    Jim

Nuthin' is simple sometimes...